This more I live, the deeper understanding and respect I have for the earth and universe. It amazes me how sophisticated and intricate the biological and physical processes of the world are. The permeability and dichotomy between these forces keeps me in a place of reverence and eco-centric morality that can only be understood by those that are willing to see it. We, ourselves, are nothing more than the products of these processes. Cosmic collisions, gaseous emissions, amino acid creations, time, time, and more time. Then we become who we are now.
Maybe when nature overcomes human ignorance, the rest of the world will know, too.
tagged as: Philosophy class makes me existential. Leopold is my favorite tbh. Land Ethic. holism.
- qsalms reblogged this from practicalwisdom
- salvador7dr likes this
- whatyouaskedfor reblogged this from richiewashere and added:
- danninesta reblogged this from incitieseverywhere
- randomandrelevant likes this
- cocoabeanblack likes this
- krbarry reblogged this from richiewashere
- incitieseverywhere reblogged this from richiewashere
- thetrulydisgruntled reblogged this from richiewashere
- thetrulydisgruntled likes this
- beautiful0nightmares reblogged this from richiewashere
- richiewashere reblogged this from practicalwisdom
- getwronged reblogged this from practicalwisdom
- megggasaurus likes this
- practicalwisdom posted this
Theme: Forbidden Love by LeLouisVuitton.tumblr.com